About the game
“Last Shine” is a game about getting the job done one last time, before your powers are gone. Time has passed for our Superhero, but his motivation to fight his nemesis once more will go beyond age, coughs and backpains!!
This game was developed for LudumDare39. The theme was "Running out of powers", which we interpreted in a different way.
Linux and MAC builds are not tested. If you have any problem please let me know and I'll try to help.
How to play
- Press the "X" key to punch. If you're using an Xbox controller use the "X" button.
- Hold the "X" key to unleash a powerful blow. If you're using an Xbox controller use the "X" button.
- Press the "Z" key to block enemies' attacks. If you're using an Xbox controller use the "B" button.
- Press the space bar to jump. If you're using an Xbox controller use the "A" button.
- v1.1 (08/08/2017)
- Player’s movement speed has been increased by 1.5x approximately.
- The controls have been changed to avoid issues with sticky keys. You can find more info in the “How to play” menu or in the "How to play" section above.
- A punching bag has been added in the first screen of the game. The character can now use his whole movement set, so players can get used to the controls.
- A bug where sometimes the enemies could throw you out of the screen and you couldn’t get back, forcing to reset the game, has been fixed.
- When the player gets to the last screen the game will close when any key is pressed (this doesn’t apply to the browser version of the game).
Just unzip the file and run the .exe.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.