Raise your creature in an isolated city, unravel the secrets of the last egg at the end of the world. Take care of it and expect the better…or the worst.
- WASD : Move
- Spacebar: Jump
- Left Click: interact/pick/throw
- Right Click: Release object
- Shift: Run
About the game
This game was developed in 72h for the Ludum Jam 46 - Keep it alive. It's not as polished as we would have because we run out of time, so you should know:
- The bars shown in the guy represent the "fullness", "comfort" and "filthiness" of the creature.
- You can feed the creature by throwing them the scattered food.
- Your creature will get tired. You can hold it in your arms so it can rest.
- The creature will change depending on how do you take care of it.
- Jaime Muela https://twitter.com/jaimuepe
- Fran Segura https://twitter.com/fvsegura
- Alvatross https://twitter.com/AlvatrossKid
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.