We've prepared a post-jam version of the game with a few changes pointed out by some of the players (thanks!) and adding a couple of things that couldn't make it in time.
- We've fixed some issues with the navmesh that caused the dogs to try to go to unintended places (they still bug a lot but we tried).
- The 'Exit' button from the pause menu now closes the game as intended.
- The dogs won't steal the balls when they leave the playground with one of them in their mouth.
- The cellphone and the table where it stands won't be affected by physics anymore. The game can get a little hectic and sometimes it was really hard to find the phone.
- The cellphone, door and foodsack can now be interacted with the key 'E'. This makes more sense than using the LMB since this is kind of a FPS.
- The game gets a little repetitive after a while and wasn't challenging enough. We've changed it so as the game progresses, clients will let you in charge of more than one dog.
- We've added a stand for the cellphone.
- We've added a new dog that can spawn randomly instead of the current one. It also has 5 different textures.
- We've changed the texts from the game to make it more understandable.
DogCareCenter_JamVersion_win.zip 25 MB
Apr 23, 2018
Get Dog Care Center
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.